Lake Michigan Credit Union is one of the largest financial institutions in Michigan and was established in 1933. We are seeking customer oriented individuals to join our team and help ensure our 5 star promise is carried out. As an employee, you’ll enjoy a stimulating, professional atmosphere, supported by the latest technology and training. You will be encouraged to refine your existing skills in an environment of empowerment, gain new experiences, and progress to the limits of your own motivation.
Lake Michigan Credit Union is looking for a dedicated individual to join one of our branches as a Financial Advisor. This position is responsible for providing financial planning services to existing and prespective LMCU Members.
- Responsible for promoting, selling, and servicing non-depository financial products.
- Has daily account responsibility for various transactions. Conduct financial planning seminars.
- Visit branches to meet clients and train branch staff.
- Follow broker/dealer and insurance company policies and procedures. Maintain blotter, advertising, client, and correspondence files. Accurately complete client profile for all new clients.
- Maintain required individual insurance and securities licenses, including continuing education requirements. Remains aware of and adheres to company policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent; FINRA series 7, 65, 66; Michigan insurance license; successful record of surpassing production goals; coupled with knowledge of investment products and services.