Lake Michigan Credit Union is one of the largest financial institutions in Michigan and was established in 1933. We are seeking customer oriented individuals to join our team and help ensure our 5 star promise is carried out. As an employee, you'll enjoy a stimulating, professional atmosphere, supported by the latest technology and training. You will be encouraged to refine your existing skills in an environment of empowerment, gain new experiences, and progress to the limits of your own motivation.
Lake Michigan Credit Union is looking for a dedicated individual to join our Compliance department as an BSA Analyst.
College degree and 3 years relevant work experience.
Strong ability to understand specific BSA/AML, recognize solutions to mitigate risks, and adapt to automation or other changes as implemented.
Analytical/Investigative skills to understand expected activity for individual members/ member entities.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will consistently demonstrate a commitment to the culture of Lake Michigan Credit Union by adhering to the 5 star promise, by openly contributing to the success of others on the team, and by living the core values that define the culture. Specific attitudes, actions, and behaviors that demonstrate the employee’s commitment to living the culture include regularly:
1. Achieving a standard of excellence in their work;
2. Bringing enthusiasm to their work;
3. Conducting themselves with integrity in their interactions;
4. Fulfilling a standard of honesty in their work;
5. Sharing ideas that will improve their work and the work of the credit union;
6. Demonstrating a commitment to do what is right;
7. Following through to make sure their assignments are completed;
8. Taking responsibility for each experience with members, employees, and others.