Lake Michigan Credit Union is one of the largest financial institutions in Michigan and was established in 1933. We are seeking customer oriented individuals to join our team and help ensure our 5 star promise is carried out. As an employee, you’ll enjoy a stimulating, professional atmosphere, supported by the latest technology and training. You will be encouraged to refine your existing skills in an environment of empowerment, gain new experiences, and progress to the limits of your own motivation.
Lake Michigan Credit Union is looking for a dedicated individual to join the team as a HMDA Analyst.
Responsibilities of the HMDA Analyst role include, but are not limited to:
- Achieving a standard of excellence in their work;
- Bringing enthusiasm to their work;
- Conducting themselves with integrity in their interactions;
- Fulfilling a standard of honesty in their work;
- Sharing ideas that will improve their work and the work of the credit union;
- Demonstrating a commitment to do what is right;
- Following through to make sure their assignments are completed;
- Taking responsibility for each experience with members, employees, and others.
A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school equivalent to approximately 64 credit hours.
Courtesy and tact are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with customers and others inside and outside the organization, generally regarding fairly routine matters for the purposes of giving and obtaining information or instructions, updating or referring. Communications require shorter and not in-depth discussions most of the time.